Please join us in welcoming Janet Crotty to GoJet Airlines! Janet will be interning with our Communications team over the summer, and you will no doubt see many articles written by her here on the blog. Janet is very excited to begin her senior year at Saint Louis University, where she is majoring in French and minoring in Communications.
Some fun facts to know about our summer intern:
- She is a proud member of the Delta Delta chapter of Alpha Phi Omega, the national service fraternity.
- Janet is a huge lover of books, and you can usually find her at the local library.
- She considers the week she spent helping rebuild after Hurricane Katrina in New Orleans, LA (as part of her fraternity’s spring break service trip in March of this year) the best experience of her life.
- She is also a self-proclaimed coffee addict and almost cried when she came home for the weekend and remembered that her parents drink decaf.
- One last fact about Janet (one that she is very proud of) is that she participated in the Polar Plunge for Special Olympics Missouri for four years straight (raising $400 her last year, a personal best). For those who are unfamiliar with this event, it is a fundraiser held in February every year, where participants “take the plunge” into Creve Coeur Lake.
Janet will be writing articles covering a variety of topics this summer, so if there’s something you’d like to see covered here on the blog, please let us know! Topic suggestions may be submitted via the tab at the top of the blog or sent to email@example.com.
If you happen to see Janet around the STC building this summer, be sure to say hello!